The IRCCS Foundation “Carlo Besta " Neurological Institute, in accordance with its " mission ", has always carried out an important and intense training activity in the specific field of Neuroscience, promoting the cultural, professional and human growth of students, doctors and researchers at various levels. The activation, in July 2017, of the "framework" agreement with the University of Milan represents an aspect of primary importance in the medium and long-term programmatic vision, as it contributes in a structural way to the medical training path and researchers in the area of Neuroscience, making available to students, postgraduates and doctoral students in Neurology, Neurosurgery and Child Neuropsychiatry, their clinical training and scientific experience. The agreement concerns both the single-cycle master's degree course in Medicine and Surgery, for the training activities that qualify the neurological and neurosurgical address, and the Specialization Courses in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Child Neuropsychiatry and other specialties.
From an academic point of view, the Institute has been collaborating for many years with numerous national and international university institutions.
University of Milan - Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Prof. Giuseppe Lauria Pinter - Scientific Director : Full Professor of Neurology with assistance functions
- Prof. Francesco DiMeco Director of the Neurosurgery Department and Director of Structure Neurosurgery I - Oncological Neurosurgery: Director of the School of Specialization in Neurosurgery - Full Professor of Neurosurgery with assistance functions
- Prof. Daniele Ghezzi - Laboratory Medicine Service - Medical Genetics and Neurogenetics : Associate Professor of Medical Genetics
- Dr. Dario Brunetti - Laboratory Medicine Service - Medical Genetics and Neurogenetics : Researcher Biotechnologist
The conventions currently active are:
University of Milan
- Postgraduate School of Neurology
- Postgraduate School of Neurosurgery
- Specialization School in Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- Specialization School in Radiodiagnostics
- Specialization School in Radiotherapy
- School of Specialization in Medical Genetics
- School of Specialization in Child Neuropsychiatry
- Postgraduate School of Pediatrics
- Postgraduate School in Clinical Pathology and Clinical Biochemistry
- School of Specialization in Medical Physics
- School of Specialization in Hospital Pharmacy
- School of Specialization in Hygiene and Preventive Medicine
University of Milan - Bicocca
- School of Specialization in Neurology (Structures Neurology 5, 7 and 8)
- Postgraduate School of Health Statistics and Biometrics
In particular, the frequency occurs:
- as part of their university training path ( pre -graduate trainee, post-graduate trainee, doctoral student, postgraduate, intern)
- for activities aimed at learning and / or professional training or for a better professional qualification (university fellows, graduates or graduates)
- for carrying out a period of study and research in order to improve professional qualification in the context of specific national and / or international collaboration agreements (researcher).
To send curricula for internships, attendance and stages, send e-mails directly to the Operational Unit of interest. The contacts can be found in the “ Organization” section within the presentation pages of the individual Structures.